Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Signs of Spring

Daffodils are in bloom! It is so nice to see one of the first signs of spring.


Basketball season is also in full bloom here and my backyard is sprouting basketballs along with daffodils. I hurried out to cut a bouquet of daffodils before they are all smashed by the stray basketballs from next door.


First bouquet of the season.


This is my Van Briggle pottery vase. Since it has daffodils on it, it seems like the perfect vase to put them in. It is also a great size and shape for those bouquets of mixed flowers from the grocery store. My grandparents purchased this vase from Van Briggle pottery in Colorado Springs while on a vacation in the 1970's. When I had to empty their house I chose to keep it. I use it often and it is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment